Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Does Acupuncture Shrink Uterine Fibroids? Yes

I have been undergoing Acupuncture for the last year, and have had success with my fibroids shrinking substantially - up to 75% - 79%. Proof is in the pictures below:
 
  
Comparisons:
 
Then.............................................................................Now
(a year ago, before Acupuncture)                (after one year of Acupuncture)
 
 
 





 







     Acupuncture has been criticized as not being a verifiable way to cure or heal the body. It is regarded as a shamanistic-type practice, and does not show enough proof of effectiveness through recorded trials to be  taken seriously. Well, take a look at the pictures, and you decide if you think the reduction in size (fibroid shrinkage) of my abdomen is real or not.  The measured size of my fibroid cluster before Acupuncture was the 16cm, and steadily growing/spreading. Pressure that the fibroids placed on my organs, namely my bladder is gone. I can see 'myself' when I look down, as opposed to a protruding belly. My clothes fit comfortably, and I am not  wearing any more over-sized shirts to hide my mid section. People I encounter regularly have consistently asked me if I'm dieting.

       Some articles I've come across with the continuous research I do have offered Acupuncture as something akin to a placebo effect. If so, would the physical changes with fibroid shrinkage have occurred? (It's all in my mind!) I honestly went into the realm of Acupuncture with an open mind. I did nothing different in my lifestyle to possibly bolster the effects that Acupuncture could or would produce. I didn't know if it would work, or not. Nor do I believe with the research I had done that I was completely convinced that Acupuncture would work. I kept an open mind, spirit and positive heart. It so happened it did work. After the first session my body began to respond. I could feel the fibroid clusters in various spots begin to soften.



Question: Does Acupuncture shrink fibroids?


Answer: Yes






Explore more personal details of using Acupuncture to shrink fibroids here.
 
 
 K
 
 
 
 

 
 


 





Health blog

14 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you! Can you tell us who your acupuncturist is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really what a great post! Obstacle you to ultimately explain Fibroids Miracle ebook them Fibroids Miracle scam as entirely while you would in British (though it may be simply Fibroids Miracle review a little difficult to describe a range!). Also check- fibroids miracle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also had great results shrinking fibroids with accupuncture. I have gone consistently for 1 year and there has been a considerable amount of shrinkage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you feel your fibroid? How much has it shrink over 1 year?

      Delete
  4. Can you feel your fibroid from your tummy? I was told that it depends on the position of your fibroid when you try to shrink it using acupunture. Do you know where is your fibroid located?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Glad to find this blog and seeing promising result via alternative approach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blog post!! Very informative and also easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!! Do you have a facebook? I recommended it on digg. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design.
    womenwomen health

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am starting my treatment Monday with herbs. I will stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am starting my treatment Monday with herbs. I will stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you lost weight too love

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard from a lot of people about the febroid reduction but it also needs a lot o exercise and diet restrictions as well and the pain of course that can only be settle by the Physiotherapy North Ryde to bring the person back in life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098765@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete