Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Procedure - The Beginning of Shrinking My Fibroids

     After speaking with the selected Acupuncturist, I scheduled an office visit/consultation, which was free. That was important due to the near certainty that my insurance would not cover one with an Acupuncturist. In my research, I learned that although the practice of Acupuncture is growing and more people are taking notice of the positive effects it has had on multiple health problems, Western medical professionals don't yield a high place for it - not even with an alternative consideration of Acupuncture as something else to try if surgery may not be the right answer (at that time).


Well, this is probably something that may be of interest to you if you happen to consider Acupunture as means to shrink you fibroids. Here is a picture of  the pins and electrodes on my lower abdomen as one of my early treatments begins:




4 comments:

  1. Hello-- Thank you for this informative website. Wonderful to know acupuncture is working for you. Could you tell me your Acupuncturist's name? Also the yoga poses and the fast-- do you have more info(links) like how many servings of lemon and water and ACV etc.? Also have you done colonics?
    Thanks again for all this information and all the best in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well-wishes on my fibroid shrinking journey. My Acupuncturist is located in Fort Worth, TX. His name is Dr. Po-Chu Lu and works under China Acupuncture Clinic, 3740 University Dr., Ste. 203. The contact number is (817) 924-8888. The office is open 6 days each week.
      Since your other questions were pertinent to additional ways one can consider in shrinking fibroids, I've decided to address them in my next post for June 29. Refer to post title 'Complimentary Fibroid Shrinking Measures' for answers to the rest of your questions.

      Delete
  2. Yes, the Acupuncture is working very well. As of 10/15/2013 I am awaiting results from a sonogram to see the actual amount of shrinkage that has occurred. My fibroids started out at 16 cm, and I definitely looked pregnant. Now, I can see below my waistline, as well as have my waistline back! Feel free to read through the entire blog site to see the results.


    K

    ReplyDelete