Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why Consider Acupunture to Shrink Fibroids?.....

 
 


      My decision to try Acupuncture as a way to shrink my fibroids resulted with the slow and sometimes negative side effects I experienced by trying different herbal remedies. With my personal 'Fibroid Tea' combination, I saw some decrease and softening with my fibroids within a four month period. But I believe they were possibly growing too fast for me to see any major differences. My heavy periods became normal with flow and duration, and the herbal tea made me feel really good and relaxed. However it was time to search for something different, and guidance by an alternative health professional.

I chose Acupuncture to shrink my fibroids because:

     1. Acupuncture allows for me to keep my uterus.
    
     2. After 9 months of paying out of pocket for $60 visits, my insurance kicked in. Now, I'm 
         only responsible for a $20 co-pay. My visits are once-weekly.
    
     3. After the first two weeks of Acupuncture sessions (which consisted of 2 sessions per 
         week),  there was noticeable shrinkage of my fibroids. Steady shrinkage continues to this  
         day.
    
    4. The procedure is relaxing, and I have not experienced any adverse effects after my 
        Acupuncture sessions. I can resume life when I leave the office.

   5.  The procedure is non-invasive.

   
   6.  If I had followed two Ob/Gyns' advice, I would be en route for a hysterectomy by now. In
        addition, I would have thousands of dollars in medical debt (on top of current debt).
        Most importantly, I wouldn't have my uterus.
    
   7.  My fibroids have shrunk up to 75%- 77% after doing Acupuncture for the last 10 months.








Top  blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment