Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Complimentary Measures For Shrinking Fibroids




     Today's post is to address a nice comment and questions asked by someone that visited this blog on July 25, 2013:

"..... Wonderful to know acupuncture is working for you. (1) Could you tell me your Acupuncturist's name? Also the (2) yoga poses and the (3) fast-- do you have more info (links) like how many servings of (4) lemon and water and (5) ACV etc.? Also have you done (6) colonics?"


1. My Acupuncturist is located in Fort Worth, TX. His name is Dr. Po-Chu Lu of China Acupuncture Clinic, 3740 University Dr., Ste. 203. The contact number is (817) 924-8888, and  the office is open 6 days each week (which allows for convenient Saturday morning appointments).

2. Yoga poses

    In a recent post, I mentioned that I researched some other, complimentary measures for shrinking fibroids as recommended/suggested by health professionals. Yoga, which is known to offer benefits of mental, spiritual and physical balance can definitely work as a compliment to Acupuncture, whether its being done to shrink fibroids, or address any other health problems. Here is a link to poses  I use to increases circulation in the lower abdominal region, and to cut off blood circulation to the fibroids themselves. Also, take a look at this link regarding deep breathing exercises.


3. Fasts

    Although the exact cause of fibroids is not known, one of the contributing factors for their formation is excessive toxins that have built up over time in the body. The liver is essential for clearing these toxins out of our bodies. When it doesn't work properly, the toxins it tries to filter out of the body become reabsorbed, thereby causing the system to safeguard/protect itself. These safeguards manifest into fibroids. When one goes through a fast, the body has to reach into energy reserves (fat stores) in order to keep on working efficiently. After doing this for a period of time, the body may begin to lose weight. Even though toxins are expelled from the body by sweating and usual trips to the bathroom, a short-term (and intermittent) fast has been said to been be beneficial.
I usually do a 24 to 30 hour fast between Saturday and Sunday.......

4. (Cont'd)....... I drink hot water and lemon only during this time. Lemons are acidic, however when drunk with water offers alkalizing properties for the internal system. After completing the fast, I eat both soups, protein and salads for the first few meals. Then I maneuver back into my regular diet. I also drink 2 - 2 1/2 33oz bottles of water every day.


5. ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)

     Over the last 3 years of dealing with my fibroid situation, I have come across numerous articles and testimonials from women who have given credence to using ACV to shrink fibroids. In some places, it is actually says "Apple Cider Vinegar dissolves fibroids". It may be true if done over a period of time, but I haven't seen any actual studies to support this. I do, however, take a shot of ACV about twice each week in order to help flush fat from my system, and I alternate it with other vinegars I use for my salad dressings (I use EVOO, Canola and Grape seed oils).


6. Colonics

     I do not subscribe to colonics. Personally, since I am 'regular' and eat healthily, I don't feel I need to give my colon an overdrive with a colonic. It is a great way to help cleanse and re-set the body, however, it is not for me. I'll let my colon do its thing, naturally.


I pray the answers and information  I've offered to this commenter's topics will help.




K




Health blog

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from fibroid, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered from fibroid for more than 20 year of marriage after our first son and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she had irregular and painful menstrual flow and the size of it was 5cm, and she always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and she left the contact of the doctor who had the natural cure to fibroid. I never imagined fibroid has a natural cure if not surgery not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Godstime, and in one months time we went to the hospital for scan and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of fibroid and now she is fully okay, even up till this moment she is so full of life. fibroid has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on: Drgodstimehealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063469910 on how to get his medication.  

    ReplyDelete