Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Results of Using Acupuncture to Shrink Fibroids

 
 
      My decision to use Acupuncture as a non-invasive means to shrink my fibroids has proven to be a good one. The picture above was taken today, July 18, 2013. Thus far, it has taken a approximately 14 months to shrink my fibroids that initially measured over 16cm before Acupuncture treatments. At this time, I have resumed taking the herbal supplement Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan  once, daily.  I began taking this supplement 3 times daily (8 pills per) at the onset of my treatments, however it proved to be a bit strong for my system. My Doctor recommended decreasing the dosage, then to stop taking them altogether after about 4 months into treatment because it caused me to have extended menstrual periods.  Fibroid shrinkage has continually occurred, and  I've just begun to resume the herbal regimen once, daily. It actually seems to support further shrinkage with the treatments as the fibroids have gotten smaller. My Doctor has also told me within the next month or so that he will be decreasing my treatments to once every two weeks, as opposed to weekly.  I have not suffered any adverse effects thus far, and as I've begun the early stages of menopause, I haven't had any periods.  At this point, I would honestly say I'm in the 85% - 87% realm of fibroid shrinkage recovery.  The goal is to not only shrink the fibroids, but to get rid of them altogether. I believe this will be possible with continued Acupuncture treatments.
 
      Based on additional research, I have recently employed a once-a- week detox over the course of Saturday through Sunday of drinking nothing but hot water and lemon, taking 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and doing deep breathing exercises and yoga exercises that increase blood circulation in my lower abdominal/uterine area (I actually do these exercises every other day).  I do the detox to support my liver and kidneys, as well as keep the insides alkalized (maintaining the body's pH balance).  Although some of the Yoga stretches are a bit strenuous, I feel really good and rejuvenated afterwards. Once my work schedule calms down (by beginning of August), I plan to start a consistent workout regimen. I haven't up to this time because of the long work hours, and the fact that my job is already physically demanding - continuous walking, bending and lifting (I am a Supervisor in a busy restaurant). After a 9 to 11-hour day of work, the last thing I want to do is workout!  On my off days, I simply have to rest.
 
      Certain Yoga exercises have been said to help with shrinking fibroids because it increase blood circulation in the uterine area, as well as the other body parts. One must remember that when the flow of 'energy' is blocked in one area of the body, it may affect other parts, as well (this is part of the basic principle of Acupuncture, and one of the reasons I chose to do it to shrink my fibroids).  I would suggest for those who have fibroids, especially smaller ones, to consider beginning a mid to high  impact aerobic routine at least 3 times per week (based on what I've read).  Building up a good sweat helps the body to release toxins that are/can be part of the cause for fibroid formation. In addition, exercise is a win-win situation for anybody, as it promotes better, overall health. In addition, my diet has been great, as I eat tons of veggies (raw and steamed for the most part), lots of fish, seafood, chicken, grains, fresh fruits and nuts. I eat lean meat occasionally, and may mix things up a bit with turkey, lamb, and liver.  Honestly, a few fried items may pass my lips, but not much (sometimes I'll grab a few fries or onion rings out of the kitchen when I'm getting plates together off of the line at work, or share a fried appetizer if I go out to eat). However, I can literally count the times  during the course of a month when I eat fried foods, and going to a Fast Food joint is out of the question. I don't have a sweet tooth, but I do love the grape juice! I've cut back drastically on the amount of wine I drink to a few times each week, as opposed to having a couple (or more) glasses on a daily basis. I drink 2 - 2 1/2 liters of water each day to maintain optimal hydration. I have also slowed down my cigarette smoking, but still working on completely ceasing (my next Birthday is in 3 weeks, and I am aiming to be smoke-free by, or before then).
 


 
***The suggestions I've made in this post are simply that - suggestions. If you suffer with uterine fibroids, PLEASE CONSULT AND FOLLOW THE ADVICE/SUGGESTIONS OF YOUR OWN DOCTOR OR PRACTITIONER. These things have been successful for me, and my body.
 
 
 
K

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from fibroid, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered from fibroid for more than 20 year of marriage after our first son and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she had irregular and painful menstrual flow and the size of it was 5cm, and she always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and she left the contact of the doctor who had the natural cure to fibroid. I never imagined fibroid has a natural cure if not surgery not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Godstime, and in one months time we went to the hospital for scan and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of fibroid and now she is fully okay, even up till this moment she is so full of life. fibroid has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on: Drgodstimehealinghome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349063469910 on how to get his medication.  

    ReplyDelete